3.03 billion people are using social media. If your business isn’t using some form of social media then...well...you’re missing out.
There are so many platforms to integrate into your social media strategy. By now you should have already defined your goals with an aim to increase brand awareness, increase sales, ROI’s, and build community within your chosen industry. The content that you create is based entirely on who your target audience is, you’ve got your content based on this information already. We’ve narrowed it down to the 3 main contenders:
Even after the recent Cambridge Analytica Facebook has remained a strong contender for businesses. Facebook will help you target niche audiences and infiltrate communities through targeted adverts, this really helps when you know your brand purpose and your goals.
- 2 billion active users
- Targeted advertising
- Monitoring and improvement
- A fair boosting budget
- There’s a breadth of audiences to target
Here’s an example: we targeted niche audiences that have been carefully filtered down through analysing data and understanding our target audience.
Guess who owns Instagram? Facebook. Instagram can be utilised as a lookbook, online shopping and so much more:
- Mobile responsive, 36% (around 2.5 billion) of the world use smartphones
- 800 million people people are using Instagram every single month
- 200 million ‘Instagrammers’ are actively visiting profiles of a business every day
- Strong platform for visual strategy
- Home of social media influencers
- Curation of aspirational content
- Whether you’re a restaurant or an e-commerce business, being ‘Instagrammable’ could completely elevate your business.
- B2B and B2C flexibility
Twitter is a long lasting social platform, it’s a strong platform to use to stay ahead of the conversation. Posting should be consistent to stay ahead of the game.
- 300 million active users
- Stronger engagement and conversation in real-time
- You know the trending topics meaning you can take advantage of the knowledge and apply it to other social media platforms
- Excellent platform for B2B users
Don't limit yourself to just one platform. Make sure that you're targeting the right people. "Which social media channel should I use?" - don't go for the most popular. Go for the one which you feel will benefit your target audience the most. Use all of them...just make sure you're using them right.
By defining your goals and knowing your brand purpose will help you pick the right social media platform for you. If one platform isn’t working for you then expand. Twitter not working? Try Facebook, try Instagram. Don’t be afraid to step into unchartered territory, have a look to see what the competition are up and then produce an excellent strategy based around your research.
If you have any queries at all then fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch!.
Published by: Jordan in Uncategorised